Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010



I must say that I had a great time publishing my own musical discoveries for the last 3 months and I was even more delighted to see that so many people were interested in reading it.

So now it's almost the end of 2010, and most of the music blogs out there have come up with a personal 'best of 2010' list. That made me think, what was my own favourite discovery and even more interesting, what about you who read my blog?

What about this: I'll post my favourite discovery of 2010 and ask you to do the same. Add your own, personal discovery as a comment to this post and I'll publish your favourite on this blog.

Enough said, my favourite discovery of 2010 is Something I'm not by Penguin Prison.

Enjoy the holidays!

Cheers,
Pascal

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pascal,

    what a great idea!

    It is quite difficult to choose just one musical discovery..

    But for now let's stick to this one:
    The National, Lemonworld

    Have a lovely Christmas en see you soon,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pascal,
    Like Patricia said: it's very hard to choose indeed... but I have chosen ;-)

    Florrie – Left Too Late

    Happy Holidays!
    and keep up the good work ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pascal,

    My mind has been wandering through songs for hours now, but...

    As it had to be a discovery I finally chose this one:

    How to destroy angels - A drowning

    Have a happy holiday!

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Difficult...... but one of my new favourite songs of 2010 is Lust for a Vampyr - I Monster

    next year I want to choose 2 songs ... ;-) at least..


    Remco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kisses - People can do the most amazing things.

    (But Biffy C. came close as well ;-)

    Happy holidays!
    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    My 50 cents: Delphic - Red Lights
    Keep up the works!
    Cheers,
    Maxx O.

    ReplyDelete